A new inbound, outbound or neutral stream has been identified with a specific codec.
- appName – Name of the application using the stream.
- audio – Statistics about the audio stream.
- bandwidth – Bandwidth of the stream.
- connectionType – Connection type used by stream.
- creationTimestamp – Epoch time stamp when the stream was created (msec since 1/1/70)
- ip – IP address used by the stream
- nearIP – The address used by the host computer
- farIP – the address used by the stream source
- name – Name assigned to the stream
- port – Port used by the stream
- nearPort – The port used by the host computer
- farPort – the port used by the stream source
- pullSettings –
pullstreamsettings. Only present for inbound streams that are pulled via the pullStream API command
- queryTimestamp – Epoch time stamp when the stream was queried (msec since 1/1/70)
- record – Record settings for the stream
- type – Protocol type (see Table of Protocol Types below)
- typeNumeric – Protocol type in decimal
- uniqueId – Stream ID
- upTime – Stream duration in milliseconds
- video – Statistics about the video stream
appName: evostreamms audio: bytesCount: 0 codec: AUNK codecNumeric: 4707755069515235328 droppedBytesCount: 0 droppedPacketsCount: 0 packetsCount: 0 bandwidth: 548 connectionType: 1 creationTimestamp: 1361182998409.229 ip: 192.168.2.88 name: test port: 49730 pullSettings: audioCodecBytes: configId: 1 emulateUserAgent: EvoStream Media Server (www.evostream.com) player forceTcp: false isAudio: true keepAlive: true localStreamName: test operationType: 1 pageUrl: ppsBytes: rtcpDetectionInterval: 10 spsBytes: ssmIp: swfUrl: tcUrl: tos: 256 ttl: 256 uri: rtmp://cp76072.live.edgefcs.net/live/MED-HQ-Flash@42814 queryTimestamp: 1361182998456.029 type: INR typeNumeric: 5282249572905648128 uniqueId: 2 upTime: 46.800 video: bytesCount: 56 codec: VH264 codecNumeric: 6217274493967007744 droppedBytesCount: 0 droppedPacketsCount: 0 packetsCount: 1